Partnership2Gether is an extraordinary global platform connecting some 550 communities around the world in 47 partnerships is a program of the Jewish Agency and the Jewish Federations of North America. Our partnership promotes personal relationships between the Central Area Consortium (14 U.S. Jewish communities) and Israel’s Western Galilee (Akko and Matte Asher) through cultural, educational, social, medical and economic programs. Partnership2Gether (P2G) builds living bridges among our communities. Sharing ideas, strengths, challenges and models of success; and empowering ALL communities to generate waves of change, the impact of these programs go far beyond the community level—each of us has the opportunity to become directly and personally involved.
Partnership2Gether is made up of an inclusive and active network of people focused on the mutual exchange of ideas and programs with the goal of developing relationships to strengthen our global Jewish Identity. Our Partnership2Gether Communities include: Akron, Canton, Dayton, Toledo, Youngstown, Ohio; Indianapolis, Northwest Indiana, South Bend, Indiana; Louisville, Kentucky; Des Moines, Iowa, Omaha, Nebraska; Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Texas; and Budapest are linked with the Akko and Matte Asher in the Western Galilee.
The Partnership is dedicated to connecting people and making a difference for Jews in Israel and America. Through the structure of 6 task forces (Arts, Education, Missions & Marketing, Medical, Regional Development, and Budapest) community members can be agents of change and create stronger bonds between communities. The Partnership is open to new ideas and people who wish to connect between the 14 Jewish communities and the Western Galilee.
For mor information please visit www.westerngalilee.org.il
Western Galilee - Central Area Consortium Partnership2Gether
58 Haaliya Street, Nahariyah 22386, Israel
Phone: 972-4-9512976 / Fax: 972-4-9512975
Our Partnership2Gether Communities: Akron, Canton, Dayton, Toledo, Youngstown, Ohio; Indianapolis, Northwest Indiana, South Bend, Indiana; Louisville, Kentucky; Des Moines, Iowa, Omaha, Nebraska; Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Texas; and Budapest are linked with the Akko and Matte Asher in the Western Galilee.
• Artists Residency Exchange Programs - community based art
• Performing Arts Series - exposure to Western Galilee arts
• Hava NaGila Gan - online resource for early childhood
• School and class twinning programs
• Professor seminars at the Western Galilee College
• Israeli and Americans competing together in the Maccabi Games
• Kefiada - Consortium students volunteer as counselors in the Western Galilee summer camps
• Emergency Response Group (ERG) - course in emergency preparedness at the Western Galilee Hospital
• Medical Externship at the Western Galilee Hospital
• Business networking in the Western Galilee and with the communities
Missions & Marketing:
• Partnership2Gether publicity and communications
• Hosting community delegations
• TriTeam program: Hungarian, U.S. Consortium and Western Galilee young adults embark together on a Jewish journey in Israel and Hungary to strengthen involvement in their own communities,